Senior Dental Assistant | Full Time | Maven Dental Samuel Street
We are looking for a full time Senior Dental Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team today at Samuel Street!
A snapshot of the position
- Chair side assisting;
- Patient care and management;
- Organising equipment and consumables for general anesthetics;
- Sterilising and instrument processes;
- Maintain a clean and healthy clinical environment;
- Room preparation;
- Ability to use basic computer software programs;
- Stock control; and
- Reception duties.
What we're looking for in YOU
- 4+ years experience in a Dental Assisting role;
- Certificate III or IV in Dental Assisting highly desirable;
- Desire to deliver exceptional service;
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
- Excellent leadership skills
- Hygiene awareness and standard of infection control;
- Strong interpersonal skills; and
- High attention to detail.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button.
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group