A snapshot of the role
- Clinical Chairside assistant;
- Patient care and management;
- General Reception duties;
- Helping patients and discussing treatment plans;
- Maintaining sterilising and instrument processes;
- Monitoring and ordering of supplies;
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- 2+ years experience as a Dental Assistant;
- Exposure and experience in front desk operations desirable;
- Arabic Speaking desired but not essential;
- Patient and caring nature;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
- Hygiene awareness;
- Oasis software experience highly regarded;
- High attention to detail.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today!