Hygienist / Oral Health Therapist | 9 day fortnight
12 month maternity leave contract | August start
Maven Dental Pioneer | Mackay QLD
We're currently seeking a Hygienist or Oral Health Therapist to help us make great smiles at Maven Dental Pioneer!
Your local caring, quality dentist in Mackay - Maven Dental Pioneer Mackay has been operating for over 50 years. Our dental team offers comprehensive dental treatments including preventative dental, examinations and hygiene visits, restorative treatments, crowns, and all aspects of general dentistry including children’s dentistry treatments.
About the Position
- We are looking for an experienced Hygienist or OHT to join our team on a full time basis, 9 day per fortnight.
- Your primary role will include delivering high quality dental care and the provision of dental hygiene to patients of all ages. This role is working closely with our expert dentists, where you will be expected to maintain accurate and detailed clinical records.
What we are looking for in our NEW Hygienist/OHT
- Current AHPRA Registration;
- A proactive, patient orientated approach and excellent communication skills;
- Ability to build trust and network with dentists to increase patient referrals;
- A confident and reassuring approach when providing clinical treatment;
- Ability and willingness to work in a team environment;
- A caring and empathetic personality.
So, why MAVEN DENTAL?
- GRAB Benefits Program – providing discounts at over 400 retailers
- Wellbeing Calendar and Hub – providing you with education, support and tools to help you live a happier, healthier life under four categories – Move, Munch, Money and Mind
- Career Opportunities – with over 200 practices spread across Australia and New Zealand, we love seeing our staff and partnering clinicians grow by supporting internal transfers within our network
- We will set you up for success with tools and resources to ensure you are able to perform at your best
- Learning & Development – with professional development opportunities across all roles across our network, we encourage development professionally and personally
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If we’ve piqued your interest, and you love making people smile, then we welcome you to apply today!
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.