Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Be the first point of contact for our patients - Greeting patients, checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment;
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, booking & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Prior experience in a Dental Reception role preferred but not essential;
- Prior experience using D4W desirable;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- Be able to work independently and delegate on desk;
- A positive and proactive attitude;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, Why Work For Us?
- We’ll invest in you and your career - we love helping our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do;
- We’ll provide you with on-going, up-to-date education opportunities
- You’ll have the support you need so you can focus on what you love and what you’re good at.
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Has this opportunity piqued your interest? Great, then we welcome you to apply today!
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group