About the Practice:
Offering exceptional customer service and experienced staff, The Ortho Practice team is dedicated to servicing all your orthodontic needs. From childhood through to adulthood they are committed to the diagnosis, prevention and treatment of alignment issues regarding the teeth and jaw. They strive to ensure you're left feeling confident and happy with your smile.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Answering telephone calls & enquiries;
- Scheduling patient appointments;
- Entering patient data into practice database;
- Processing accounts and payments; and
- General administration duties.
The ideal candidate should be able to display:
- Excellent customer service skills and a friendly persona;
- Exceptional diary management;
- Ability to multi-task in a busy environment and work within a team;
- Initiative, time management & flexibility;
- Excellent communication and presentation skills;
- Strong written and verbal communication;
- Impeccable attention to detail; and
- Dental experience is preferred but not essential.
So, why MAVEN DENTAL?
- GRAB Benefits Program – providing discounts at over 400 retailers
- Wellbeing Calendar and Hub – providing you with education, support and tools to help you live a happier, healthier life under four categories – Move, Munch, Money and Mind
- Career Opportunities – with over 200 practices spread across Australia and New Zealand, we love seeing our staff and partnering clinicians grow by supporting internal transfers within our network
- We will set you up for success with tools and resources to ensure you are able to perform at your best
- Learning & Development – with professional development opportunities across all roles across our network, we encourage development professionally and personally
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group