A snapshot of what you'll be doing
- Be the first point of contact for our patients - Greeting patients, checking them in and offering our services while they await treatment;
- Prepare patients & facilities for dental treatment;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Patient management; answering all phone enquiries, booking & confirming appointments; checking, processing & managing customer accounts;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible;
- Chairside assisting as required;
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU?
- Prior experience in a Dental Assistant position required;
- Prior experience working in Dental Reception desirable;
- Certificate III is highly regarded but not essential;
- Experience with Dental for Windows software preferred;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
- Exceptional patient care;
- Ability to multitask and take initiative;
- Team focused; and
- High attention to detail
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
Please click the apply now button to submit your application today!
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group