If you're looking for a fresh start in 2022 with a fantastic team culture apply today!
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Carry out reception duties, stock management and computer operations;
- Coordinate patients to help them comply with prescribed treatment plans and maintenance schedules;
- Assist dentists during a variety of treatment procedures;
- Prepare the dental surgery both before and after treatments;
- Ensure proper standards of infection control are maintained & process instruments after use;
- Update patient records either on paper or as computer files;
- Handle and prepare dental materials used in treatments;
- Organise and transfer instruments during dental procedures;
- Charting; and
- Day to day Reception and front of house duties.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Prior experience in a dental assisting role essential;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite & D4W Software desirable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
Under the WA Government’s Direction, subject to limited exemptions, it is a requirement of employment that by 1 November 2021 you have had your first dose of a Covid-19 vaccination and by 1 December 2021 you have received your second dose of a Covid-19 vaccination. The Direction also requires evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation to be provided by 1 November 2021. In applying for employment with Maven Dental you agree to comply with the requirements of the Direction if your application is successful.
Please click the apply now button to submit your application today!
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group