Dental Assistant / Receptionist | Casual | 2-4 days per week
Ormonde Dental Centre | Hurstville & Maven Dental Cronulla
We're seeking a vibrant and experienced Dental Assistant to help us make great smiles across our 2 practices in Hurstville and Cronulla!
If you're looking for a fresh start in 2022 with a fantastic team and culture - apply today!
A snapshot what you will be doing
- Chairside assisting;
- Patient Records maintenance;
- Reception duties as required;
- Patient care and management;
- High standards of infection control;
- Sterilising and instrument processes;
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment; and
- Room preparation
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Previous experience in a dental assistant role essential;
- Cert III or IV in Dental Assisting desirable;
- Prior experience using D4W software desirable;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to show initiative;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily; and
- Able to work evenings.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound? Apply today!
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group