Dental Assistant / Receptionist | Casual | 2-4 days per week
Mullumbimby Dental Centre
An opportunity has arisen for a Dental Assistant / Receptionist to join our friendly and close-knit team. We are seeking a mature minded, dependable team member to join our practice. This is a small but expanding practice which will see you utilise your skills in all areas.
A snapshot of what you'll be doing
- Patient Records Maintenance;
- Patient Care and Management;
- Monitor and order of supplies;
- Reception duties;
- Maintaining a clean and healthy clinical environment;
- Scanning X-rays and reposts;
- Room preparation;
- Chairside Assistance;
What we are looking for in YOU!
- Prior experience in a Dental Assisting role required;
- Prior experience using EXACT software desirable;
- Knowledge of Triage and appointment setting;
- Desire to deliver exceptional service;
- Willingness to learn and contribute to the team;
- Friendly and outgoing;
- Organised and self-motivated;
- Mature with strong work ethics;
- Experience in Exact Preferred but not required;
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button.