A snapshot of what you will be doing
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Chairside Assisting;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What are we looking for?
- Minimum 6-12 months’ Dental Assisting experience;
- Certificate III in Dental preferred but not essential;
- Positive attitude and team player;
- Exceptional patient care and customer service skills;
- High attention to details and ability to multi task
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
To apply for this position please apply by clicking the Apply Now button.
Under the WA Government’s Direction, subject to limited exemptions, it is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group