A snapshot of the role
- Providing exceptional patient care, greeting patients and escorting them from patient lounge to clinic;
- Chair side assistance supporting our orthodontists;
- Willing to cover reception if required
- Preparation of facilities for each patient;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment information using our software
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Liaising with the admin team, patient walkout, handover and scheduling instructions;
- Providing post appointment instructions and care; and
- Advocating excellent oral hygiene standards
What we're looking for in YOU!
- Prior experience in a Dental Assisting role desirable;
- An outstanding work ethic;
- A high level of punctuality and presentation;
- Commendable people skills;
- High level patient/customer service;
- Exceptional organizational and multitasking skills;
- Professional oral and written communication;
- Superior attention to detail; and
- A team player mentality
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
Under Queensland Health’s Direction it is a requirement of employment that by 15 December 2021 you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to limited exemptions). The Direction also requires evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation to be provided. In applying for employment you agree to comply with the requirements of the Direction if your application is successful.
How does this all sound? Click apply now!