Dental Assistant | Full Time | Maven Dental Robina
We're seeking a vibrant and experienced Senior Dental Assistant to join our friendly and supportive team on a Full Time basis!
Maven Dental Robina is a modern and professional dental practice with a focus on general and cosmetic dentistry. We're a friendly, supportive and close knit team who genuinely love what we do! If you're seeking a fresh start with a fantastic team - apply today!
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Greeting patients and general reception duties as required;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- 2+ years experience in a dental assistant role required;
- Cert III or IV in Dental Assisting desirable;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to show initiative;
- Experience using OASIS desirable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
How does this all sound? Click apply now!
Under Queensland Health’s Direction it is a requirement of employment that by 15 December 2021 you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to limited exemptions). The Direction also requires evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation to be provided. In applying for employment you agree to comply with the requirements of the Direction if your application is successful.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group