Dental Assistant | Casual | Channel Dental Care | Kingston, Hobart
Our team at Channel Dental Care are passionate about providing high-quality treatments in a caring environment. Trust, excellence, innovation, integrity are some of the values that drive our team!
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Dental Assistant/Receptionst to join our friendly and supportive team on a casual basis (with a view to full-time)!
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Previous experience in a dental assistant role preferred but not essential;
- Previous experience in a medical receptionist role preferred;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task;
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button.
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group