Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Previous experience in a dental assistant role;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Under Queensland Health’s Direction it is a requirement of employment that by 15 December 2021 you have been fully vaccinated against Covid-19 (subject to limited exemptions). The Direction also requires evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation to be provided. In applying for employment you agree to comply with the requirements of the Direction if your application is successful.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group