A snapshot of what you'll be doing
- Patient care and management;
- High standards of infection control;
- Sterilising and instrument processes;
- Maintaining a clean and safe clinical environment;
- Chairside assisting; and
- Reception duties as required.
What we are looking for in YOU?
- Prior experience as a Dental Assistant required;
- Certificate III is highly regarded but not essential;
- Experience with Dental for Windows software preferred;
- Friendly and positive attitude;
- Exceptional patient care;
- Ability to multitask and take initiative;
- Team focused; and
- High attention to detail
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Please click the apply now button to submit your application today!