Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamlessly as possible.
What we're looking for in YOU
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Minimum of 6 months previous experience in a Dental Assisting desirable;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- Able to work evenings and the occasional Saturdays when required;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task;
- A warm, calm, fun & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- Relaxed and friendly environment
- Practice Bonus Incentive program
- Unique practice offering holistic care, in a tranquil Zen atmosphere
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to employment commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Please click the apply now button to submit your application today!
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group