Dental Assistant | Casual | Maven Dental Busselton
An exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced Dental Assistant to join our friendly team at Maven Dental Busselton on a casual basis 2-3 days per week.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient; activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; and
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care;
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Prior experience in a Dental Assisting role essential;
- Prior experience using D4W desirable;
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- Be able to work independently and delegate on desk;
- A positive and proactive attitude;
- Experience using the Microsoft suite;
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily.
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
Under the WA Government’s Direction, subject to limited exemptions, it is a requirement of employment that by 1 November 2021 you have had your first dose of a Covid-19 vaccination and by 1 December 2021 you have received your second dose of a Covid-19 vaccination. The Direction also requires evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation to be provided by 1 November 2021. In applying for employment with Maven Dental you agree to comply with the requirements of the Direction if your application is successful.
If you want to join our team and help us make great smiles, apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group