Casual Dental Assistant | Casual
Hallett Cove | Southern Suburbs of Adelaide
Hallett Cove Dental has a real legacy in Adelaide. The 6-surgery practice itself has been in operation for over 35 years and it forms part of the Maven Dental Group, which collectively provides facilities and services in over 100 locations throughout Australia and engages more than 1450 people, which we intend on growing even more.
Here’s a snapshot of what you’ll be doing
- Provide exceptional patient care and assist Dentists
- Assist in steri, clinic rooms, with Oral Health Therapists and Ad-hoc reception;
- Maintaining infection control and sterilisation standards;
- Recording treatment info in patient records;
- Maintaining all equipment and helping the team with stock control;
- Processing digital dental x-rays;
- Providing postoperative instructions as directed by the dentist;
- Participate in the planning + treatment presentation and follow-up for patient care;
- Play a pro-active role in each day's appointment schedule and patient activities to ensure things run as seamless as possible; And
- Be an advocate for positive and pro-active dental care.
What we are looking for in YOU!
- A passion for the dental industry and patient care;
- Certificate III is highly regarded but not essential
- Lots of empathy and a patient-centric approach;
- A positive attitude and the ability to be flexible & adaptable;
- An ability to handle pressure and multi-task; And
- A warm & friendly personality with the ability to build relationships easily and work as part of a team.
- Hold a valid DCSI working with children clearance
So, why work for us?
- You’ll receive assistance from a highly experienced supportive team;
- We support honest, open and collaborative communication;
- We invest in our people and their careers - we love helping and watching our people grow!
- You’ll work in an established practice with a team who genuinely love what they do.
It is a requirement of employment that you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 prior to commencing. Evidence of vaccination and/or exemption documentation will need to be provided by the successful applicant. By submitting your application you agree to comply with the requirements outlined by Maven Dental.
Maven Dental, proudly part of the Abano Healthcare Group